TV40, Truska Turbo Vortex Spray Gun TV40, adopting turbo vortex drive, through the water flow to different positions of the impeller to achieve forward and reverse rotation. To achieve uniform continuous spraying in both forward and reverse directions.
- TV40 can use treated wastewater to spray agriculture or required sites directly.
- Long radius distance sprinkler can be rotated at a uniform speed in a full or sector circle, and the rotation angle of the gun can be adjusted 0° ~ 360°. The sprinkler process is completely automatic, uniform, and smoothly rotating without manual intervention.
- Mainly application for agricultural irrigation, function also drainage, stadium and pasture irrigation, landscaping, assembled on large-middle sized hose reel irrigators, large area irrigation projects, dust depression or prevention places.
- Variety size of nozzles to be an option.
- An adjustable water crusher can better produce small and uniform water drips. Its excellent spray atomization can be achieved even under low water pressure, thus significantly reducing energy costs. Its stable and reliable work will not affect water, soil, and fertilizer loss.
- Turbine Vortex Spray Guns promote agricultural production in automatic mechanization.