Extended Arm AA50 44°, the middle-large volume gun, maximize throw, optimized distribution, and increase the resistance to corrosion and wear.
Extended Arm AA50 44°, its advantage of dust suppression and widely used in coal yards, power plants, railroad yards, coal mines, coal washing plants, steel plants, stockyards, docks, and other industrial enterprises where dust is serious. the gun can fully meet those dust control requirements.
- Arbitrary adjust the gun rotation angle 0 °~ 360 °, preventing the generation of vibration and bounce to optimize irrigation and sprinkler performance.
- A fully automatic slow rotation mechanism can ensure the uniform height of the spraying area.
- Multiple gears adjustment, dual inlet design flange interface, or thread interface for option.
- The special design of the adjustable water crusher greatly improved the atomized dust suppression effect.
- Special materials and reinforced sealing structures prolong the gun life.
- An unobstructed DC-type drive device ensures the spray gun can be operated in windy weather still excellent.
- Full circle or sector spraying can meet a variety of site requirements.
- Different size nozzles be optioned to variety of spraying sites.