AA50 44°, TrusKa Rocker Arm Rain Gun Sprinkler 50 44° is a middle-large volume gun, that maximizes throw, optimized distribution, and increases the resistance to corrosion and wear.
AA50 44°, its the advantage of dust suppression and is widely used in coal yards, power plants, railroad yards, coal mines, coal washing plants, steel plants, stockyards, sea port docks, and other industrial enterprises where dust is serious. the gun can fully meet those dust control requirements.
- Arbitrary adjust the gun rotation angle 0 °~ 360 °, preventing the generation of vibration and bounce to optimized irrigation and sprinkler performance.
- Fully automatic slow rotation mechanism can ensure uniform height of spraying area.
- Multiple gears adjustment, dual inlet design flange interface or thread interface for option.
- The special design of the adjustable water crusher greatly improved atomized dust control effections.
- Special materials and reinforced sealing structures prolong the gun life.
- An unobstructed DC-type drive device ensures the spray gun can be operated in windy weather still excellent.
- Full circle or sector spraying can meet a variety of site requirements.
- Different size nozzles be applied to a variety of spraying sites.