AA50 24°, TrusKa Rocker Arm Rain Gun Sprinkler 50 24° is a middle-large volume gun, with maximized throw, optimized distribution, and increased resistance to corrosion and wear.
Application for irrigation and dust control:
Assembled on the large and medium-sized Hose reel traveler irrigator, for large area irrigation projects, stadium and pasture irrigation, etc.; stockpile yard, industrial dust suppression, and prevention place.
- Arbitrary adjust the gun rotation angle 0 °~ 360 °, preventing the generation of vibration and bounce to optimize irrigation and sprinkler performance.
- A fully automatic slow rotation mechanism can ensure the uniform height of the spraying area.
- Multiple gears adjustment, dual inlet design flange interface, or thread interface for option.
- The special design of an adjustable water crusher greatly improves fogging dust reduction and dust control effection.
- Special materials and reinforced sealing structure prolong the gun life.
- Unobstructed DC-type drive device design to ensure the spray gun can be operated in windy weather still excellent.
- Full circle or sector spraying can meet a variety of site requirements.
- Different size nozzles be optioned to a variety of spraying sites.